Articulate Storyline-Jumpstart! Course
Create Technology Enabled Learning
We want to give you a flying start into the world of technology enabled learning, empowering you to create your own awesome immersive e-learning programs.
About the Workshop
Articulate Storyline is designed for facilitators and everyone who want to easily create interactive e-learning courses and content. It uses a combination of easy to understand functions that anyone can easily understand and deploy. It embeds many of the functionality of Powerpoint, while adding a layer of interactivity that is easy to manage.
The objective for this AWESOME 2 day class is to enable learners to create correctly create interactive e-learning objects using the popular Articulate Storyline software; but we will also cover aspects of e-development(production media) which can be created with other software.
At the end of this 2 day workshop, you will learn:
- Comprehend technology enabled learning in the international and local context
- Design curriculum to embed e-learning
- Recognize the international standards for e-learning
- Apply The various tools for e-learning development
- Use Articulate Storyline:
- Navigating between Story,Scene and Slides
- Understanding States, Triggers and Layers
- Importing Powerpoint and other media for your e-object
- Developing system interactions
- Graphic design
- Introduction to Variables
- Grading and Survey Questions
- Player/UI design
- Publishing Your Module: Typical Publishing Options(HTML5 and Mobile Devices)
- Utilize Project management (Creating, Editing and Publishing Projects)
- Deploy e-object onto a hosting server for Beta testing
- Deploy and administer an LMS
Who will benefit from this course?
HR specialists keen to establish e-portals for their teams, with a do-it-yourself capability
Adult Education leaders like trainers, facilitators, assessor, curriculum and instructional designers
Other experts like: e-learning specialists, curriculum developers, course managers, training manager, training consultant, HR training administrators would also benefit from this course
Duration: 2 days (9 to 5pm)-includes teabreaks
Fees: $400 per learner
Location: Blk 672A Klang Lane
VIEW THE AVAILABLE DATES AND REGISTER NOW!
DON’T BE LEFT OUT OF THE E-REVOLUTION
What do you need to bring?
BYOL – bring your own laptop(preferably Windows)-ensure that you have not installed Articulate Storyline before
See the Storyline requirements here
About the Facilitator
Iqbal is the Head-Learning & Technology for AAT Training Hub; he leads the quality control, business development and technology development for the various courses under the AAT brand.
He has also designed and delivered courses on AAT’s e-learning portal: www.elearnwizaat.com and his capabilities transcends the learning space, from curriculum analysis and modification into a competency based framework and delivering these e-objects on a Learning Management System or mobile applications. He has also designed learning applications available on the Android playstore and Apple iTunes. He is a BSc Business graduate with a Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education-(eLearning major-IAL), ACTA and PMI certifications