Enrol by submitting your completed form to:
- Email to email@example.com
- Register online
- For assistance please call 62924804.
All enrolments must submitted at least 7 working days before start of each course.
All payments must be in cash/cheque payable to “AAT Training Hub Pte. Ltd.” before commencement of course. Only participants who have paid in full are allowed to attend the course. For some courses, full payment is required before the safety cards can be issued.
- Claims to be submitted at point of registration
- A $10 refundable enrolment fee applies. Amount will be issued back to participant upon successful completion.
- Please retain the receipt for this purpose.
PARTICIPANT REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF ASSESSMENT DATE
- Applicable to only these courses:
- IATA DGR
- $100 fee applies for each change requested.
- Our course administrator will give you the confirmed date via email
PARTICIPANT CANCELLATION/NO SHOW
- For cancellation/no-show on the course date:100% of course fee will be charged
- For cancellation/no-show less than or equal to 02 days before commencement date:80% of course fee will be charged
- For cancellation/no-show less than or equal to 05 days before commencement date:60% of course fee will be charged
- Replacements are allowed. This request must be made in email or personally at our office
- Replacements will be assigned to the next available course date and subject to availability
- Requests for replacement participants must be made at least 7 days before course commencement. Any replacements made less than 7 days before the course commencement will be charged 20% of the course fee
All appeals for course results pertaining to training matters must be in writing to Training Director, within 48hrs after the result to the Admin office by Fax: 62934401 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Citizens/PR are eligible to claim for government funding. Companies must submit online application for training grant to WDA. Please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg or contact WDA helpdesk at : 1800 5368333
WSQ courses: 100% for 1 day course and 75% for courses of more than one day(with valid excuse only)
Candidate must submit Medical Certificate or excuse Letter from Employer for attendance of 75%.
All participants and their employers may be requested by AAT to provide feedback on the benefits of the training after the course has completed.
REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DAMAGED CARDS/CERTIFICATES
- Replacement fee for card: $40
- Replacement fee for certificate: $40
- A police report is required prior to requesting for reprinting of certifications.
- Direct Applications: A confirmation letter will be sent to you to confirm the course
(based on the email you provided during registration)
- Company Registration: Your officer in charge will receive a confirmation letter from us via email/.
Please bring this confirmation letter on the first day of the course.
- Our administration staff will print your certificate and authorization cards and send to your specified mailing address.
- For individuals, our administration staff will call you at the specified contact number once the documents are ready for collection at our office
- Candidates who wish to re-test will need to pay 50% of the total course fees for the same day re-test.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
- By submitting your data to us via the registration platforms, you consent to AAT Training Hub sending you relevant course updates and promotions
- For any required re-prints of safety cards, please be advised that we will only be able to retrieve records for the 3 years prior to the date of enquiry.