- Main Office:
Blk 672A #01-97, Klang Lane
Blk 672A #01-97 Klang Lane, S211672
61 #03-29,Woodlands Ind Park E9 S757047
65 Ubi Road 1,#01-94 S408729
Tel: (+65) 62924804
WhatsApp: (+65) 83769273
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP FOR FREE NOW!
Forklift Virtual Reality
Verification of Certificates/CardsDear Customers and Members of the Public,
Please note that all official AAT Training Hub safety cards and certificates are affixed with a special hologram sticker with our logo, and some also have special authentication codes.
If in doubt of the safety card that you are verifying, please call us at 62924804 to authenticate the card/certificate that your employee has presented to you.
Follow us on Facebook!
Happening now: First Aid Awareness with CPR & AED practice for one of the gas company in Singapore
Indoor WSQ Forklift training ready for our students; rain or shine, day & night!
Our new WSQ Apply WSH in Construction(CSOC) coming on 1st May 2017!
We’ve been busy setting up our brand new training centre at Oxley Bizhub for the WSQ Construction, Metalwork,Hazmat and Work at Height courses!..
1st batch of students for our new Oxley Bizhub training centre in the Microsoft Office(skillsfuture) course!
Enrol by submitting your completed form to:
- Fax 62934401
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online on this website
- Post your form to AAT TRAINING HUB PTE. LTD. @ BLK 672A KLANG LANE #01-97 Singapore 211672.
For assistance please call 62924804.
All enrolments must submitted at least 6 working days before start of each course.
All payments must be in cash/cheque payable to “AAT Training Hub Pte. Ltd.” before commencement of course. Only participants who have paid in full are allowed to attend the course.
Participant Cancellation/No Show:
- For cancellation on the course date:100% of course fee will be charged
- For cancellation less than or equal to 02 days before commencement date:80% of course fee will be charged
- For cancellation less than or equal to 05 days before commencement date:60% of course fee will be charged
- Replacements are allowed. This request must be made in email or personally at our office
- Replacements will be assigned to the next available course date and subject to availability
- Requests for replacement participants must be made at least 7 days before course commencement. Any replacements made less than 7 days before the course commencement will be charged 20% of the course fee
All appeals for course results pertaining to training matters must be in writing to Training Director, within 48hrs after the result to the Admin office by Fax: 62934401 or Email:email@example.com
Singapore Citizens/PR are eligible to claim for government funding. Companies must submit online application for training grant to WDA. Please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg or contact WDA helpdesk at : 1800 5368333
100% for 1 day course and 75% for courses of more than one day(with valid excuse only)
Candidate must submit MC or Letter from Employer for attendance of 75%.
All participants and their employers may be requested by AAT to provide feedback on the benefits of the training after the course has completed.
Replacement of loss or missing Cards/Certificates:
Replacement fee for card: $20
Replacement fee for certificate: $20
Note that a police report is required prior to requesting for replacement certifications
- Direct Applications: A confirmation letter will be made to you to confirm the course (based on the email you provided during registration)
- Company Registration: Your officer in charge will receive a confirmation letter from us via email/fax.
Please bring this confirmation letter on the first day of the course.
- Our administration staff will print your certificate and authorization cards and send to your specified mailing address.
- For individuals, our administration staff will call you at the specified contact number once the documents are ready for collection at our office
- Candidates who wish to re-test will need to pay 50% of the total course fees for the same day re-test.
Personal Data Protection Act
- By submitting your data to us via the registration platforms, you consent to AAT Training Hub sending you relevant course updates and promotions