- Main Office:
Blk 672A #01-97, Klang Lane
Blk 672A #01-97 Klang Lane, S211672
61 #03-29,Woodlands Ind Park E9 S757047
65 Ubi Road 1,#01-94 S408729
Tel: (+65) 62924804
WhatsApp: (+65) 83769273
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP FOR FREE NOW!
Forklift Virtual Reality
Verification of Certificates/CardsDear Customers and Members of the Public,
Please note that all official AAT Training Hub safety cards and certificates are affixed with a special hologram sticker with our logo, and some also have special authentication codes.
If in doubt of the safety card that you are verifying, please call us at 62924804 to authenticate the card/certificate that your employee has presented to you.
Follow us on Facebook!
Happening now: First Aid Awareness with CPR & AED practice for one of the gas company in Singapore
Indoor WSQ Forklift training ready for our students; rain or shine, day & night!
Our new WSQ Apply WSH in Construction(CSOC) coming on 1st May 2017!
We’ve been busy setting up our brand new training centre at Oxley Bizhub for the WSQ Construction, Metalwork,Hazmat and Work at Height courses!..
1st batch of students for our new Oxley Bizhub training centre in the Microsoft Office(skillsfuture) course!
We are an accredited training provider for the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (Worldwide). IATA mandates that all personnel involve in handling storage, loading and preparation of Dangerous Goods by Air Transport must attend a training program as per the latest IATA DGR Manual.
Your air passengers are some of the stake holders that may carry lithium ion/metal batteries in their baggage. If not stored correctly, these batteries can be explosive and become dangerous to the safety of the aircraft.
We can equip your agents with the right knowledge as per IATA regulations in advising passengers on the handling of lithium batteries.
Our seminar details:
- Location: 4 star Hotel in Singapore’s Central Business District/ AAT Headquarters
- Duration: 0900 to 1700
- Breaks: 2 Tea Breaks and International Lunch
- Fees: S$250 per delegate (before PIC grants)
- Results: Participants who pass the MCQ test will be awarded a Completion Certificate
- Training Methodology: Lecture/Discussion/Practical
- Definition of dangerous goods (DG)
- Application of the IATA DGR
- Responsibilities of shippers, packers and freight forwarders
- Limitations applicable to the transport of DG by air
- Classification of the 9 hazard classes including the provision of lithium batteries
- Identification of special provisions
- Packing provisions
- Marking and labelling requirements
- Required transport documentation including DGD and AWB
- Dangerous goods emergency response and reporting requirements
Seats are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!