Construction Safety Orientation Course- Recertification Assessment
Audience: Existing construction workers who require a renewal of their permits in Singapore
1) Legal Obligation including WSH Act
2) Fire and Explosion Hazards
3) Specialized Operations
4) Material Handling
5) Mechanical and Electrical Works
6) Working At Height
7) Working In Confined Spaces
8) Personal Protective Equipment
9) Well Being (With Safety Shoes)
Construction Safety Orientation Course-Renewal/Re-certification (Non-WSQ)
All Foreign Workers employed in the construction industry in Singapore must pass the Construction Safety Orientation Course.
At the end of the course, the workers will receive a safety pass if they pass the assessment.
Foreign workers who fail the assessment will need to retake the 2 day course.
Documents Required for Pre Registration (please email either one of these):
- IPA & Passport; OR
- Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass / NRIC; OR
- MOM Renewal Notice; OR
- Any other documents issued by MOM or ICA for the participant to work in Singapore
Course Fee: $60
Duration: 9am to 3pm
(Exam only-Written and Practical assessment with a short WSH briefing before exam)
Location: 15 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-49
- Latest status for CSOC is a PASS
- Expired CSOC status is allowed but WP/IPA MUST be valid
- Expired Work Permit/IPA, NOT allowed
- If Fail the re-certification/renewal exam, MUST attend the 2 day course.
Click Here TO SIGN UP