WSQ Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites: PI-ES-102E-1
(revised courseware under SSG starting in May 2017)
Formerly known as CSOC-Construction Safety Orientation Course.
SPECIAL RATE FOR MEDICAL CHECKUP ON 2ND DAY AT SELEGIE.
Audience: Foreign workers & locals joining the construction industry and renewals of Work Permits.
1) Legal Obligation including WSH Act
2) Fire and Explosion Hazards
3) Specialized Operations
4) Material Handling
5) Mechanical and Electrical Works
6) Working At Height
7) Working In Confined Spaces
8) Personal Protective Equipment
9) Well Being (With Safety Shoes)
10) Written Assessment At The End of Day 1 (Practical Assessment At The End of Day 2)
All Foreign Workers employed in the construction industry in Singapore must pass the Construction Safety Orientation Course (CSOC).
At the end of the course, the workers will receive a safety pass if they pass the assessment.
Foreign workers who fail the assessment will need to retake the course.
This course will help to:
- Ensure that construction workers are familiar with the common safety requirements and health hazards in the industry;
- Educate them on the required measures for preventing accidents and diseases; and
- Ensure that the construction workers are aware of their rights and responsibilities under the employment law.
Before a Work Permit is issued, employers must ensure that Foreign Workers attend this course within two weeks of arriving in Singapore.
Employers must also ensure that their existing workers have a safety orientation pass valid for at least one month before submitting the renewal request.
- CE1. Identify own roles and responsibilities as an employee in a construction job .
- CE2. Follow safe work procedures in a construction job.
- CE3. Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures.
- CE4. Respond to fire emergencies.
Course Fee: $110
Location: 65, Ubi Road 1, #01-94
Employers who fail to ensure that their workers take and pass the CSOC/AWSHCS will be barred from applying for new Work Permits for three months, while the affected workers will have their Work Permits revoked.
Click Here TO SIGN UP