- Main Office:
Blk 672A #01-97, Klang Lane
Blk 672A #01-97 Klang Lane, S211672
61 #03-29,Woodlands Ind Park E9 S757047
65 Ubi Road 1,#01-94 S408729
Tel: (+65) 62924804
WhatsApp: (+65) 83769273
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP FOR FREE NOW!
Forklift Virtual Reality
Verification of Certificates/CardsDear Customers and Members of the Public,
Please note that all official AAT Training Hub safety cards and certificates are affixed with a special hologram sticker with our logo, and some also have special authentication codes.
If in doubt of the safety card that you are verifying, please call us at 62924804 to authenticate the card/certificate that your employee has presented to you.
Follow us on Facebook!
Happening now: First Aid Awareness with CPR & AED practice for one of the gas company in Singapore
Indoor WSQ Forklift training ready for our students; rain or shine, day & night!
Our new WSQ Apply WSH in Construction(CSOC) coming on 1st May 2017!
We’ve been busy setting up our brand new training centre at Oxley Bizhub for the WSQ Construction, Metalwork,Hazmat and Work at Height courses!..
1st batch of students for our new Oxley Bizhub training centre in the Microsoft Office(skillsfuture) course!
Work At Height-WAH For Supervisors
This Work At Height-WAH For Supervisors course intends to provide participants with supervisory knowledge related to Work at Height in order to take on supervisory roles in their organization.
Supervisors will be playing an important role in reducing dangers associated with working at heights.
Professionals who would are Onsite Engineers, Line Supervisors and Foremen.
- What are the various Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) regulations, standards and code of conduct?
- How to properly assess health and safety hazards and to be able to take preventative actions.
- How to use and maintain equipment used in fall prevention.
- What you should do to develop and implement a fall protection plan.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge
Candidates for Work at Height course should:
- Already possess fundamental information on workplace safety practices.
- Follow instructions keenly as the course deals with matters pertaining to keeping other members of your work team safe. English proficiency is recommended as well.
Note: The WAH-Workers course is NOT a pre-requisite for this course
A Ministry of Manpower recognised certificate will be issued to candidates who pass the course
Fees and Course Funding (SDF/SME/WTS)
Please contact us at 6292 4804 or email email@example.com for more details