- Main Office:
Blk 672A #01-97, Klang Lane
Blk 672A #01-97 Klang Lane, S211672
61 #03-29,Woodlands Ind Park E9 S757047
65 Ubi Road 1,#01-94 S408729
Tel: (+65) 62924804
WhatsApp: (+65) 83769273
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP FOR FREE NOW!
Forklift Virtual Reality
Verification of Certificates/CardsDear Customers and Members of the Public,
Please note that all official AAT Training Hub safety cards and certificates are affixed with a special hologram sticker with our logo, and some also have special authentication codes.
If in doubt of the safety card that you are verifying, please call us at 62924804 to authenticate the card/certificate that your employee has presented to you.
Follow us on Facebook!
Happening now: First Aid Awareness with CPR & AED practice for one of the gas company in Singapore
Indoor WSQ Forklift training ready for our students; rain or shine, day & night!
Our new WSQ Apply WSH in Construction(CSOC) coming on 1st May 2017!
We’ve been busy setting up our brand new training centre at Oxley Bizhub for the WSQ Construction, Metalwork,Hazmat and Work at Height courses!..
1st batch of students for our new Oxley Bizhub training centre in the Microsoft Office(skillsfuture) course!
WSQ Perform Stock Control and Housekeeping Operations
This module is developed to enable an individual to acquire the skills and knowledge in performing stock control and housekeeping operations at work. Participants will learn how to apply stock taking procedures and control non-conforming products in their daily work activities.
For logistics practitioners, who want their skills to be certified.
For participants who are keen to learn the operations of a Warehouse Assistant.
Apply stock control procedures
- Purpose of stock take plan and its respective details
- Organizational stock take procedure
- Importance of cut-off time when performing stock take
- Types of stock take documentation
- Types of stock discrepancies etc
Control non-conforming products
- Types of non-conforming products
- Methods to segregate non-confirming products
- Organizational procedures to label, record and report non-conforming products
- Implications of not following procedures relating to non-conforming products etc
- Purpose of warehouse layout plan
- Concept of 5S as a guideline
- Stock arrangement methods
- Cleaning and maintenance techniques
- Workplace safety and health practices when performing housekeeping
You may apply for training incentives here at Skills Connect: