FIRST AID WITH CPR AND AED
This First Aid with CPR and AED course aims to review and refresh the concepts and techniques required in a casualty management situation.
- Employees assigned the role of First Aider
- Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) members who require to meet the SCDF CERT audit requirements
- Rescuers and aspiring rescuers
- Managing fractures and soft tissues injuries
- Managing burn injuries
- Identify and Manage bleeding
- Perform CPR
- Perform AED
- Understand the various casualty management procedures and protocols
- Assessment:Oral Questioning & Practical Performance
This course is conducted by experienced former Singapore Civil Defence Force Paramedic and Professional Safety Trainer
- Customer’s Premises, or,
- AAT Fire and Emergency Training Centre (24 Woodlands Loop)
- 4 hours
For training at our centre: Please register online.
For onsite training: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.