AAT Training Hub is now an official proctor for the internationally recognised ServSafe Food Safety Training Program!
This ServSafe Manager Course is helps students prepare to take the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam.
SERVSAFE® FOOD SAFETY MANAGER TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
The ServSafe® Food Safety program is designed for managers, chefs, owners and others with supervisory responsibilities in the food industry.
- Topics covered: personal hygiene, foodborne illness, receiving, storing, preparing and serving foods; food safety regulations,cross contamination, time and temperature, receiving and storage, food safety management systems, and more.
- Certification exam is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
- Students who pass the exam earn the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification.
- Training language: English
- Exam language: English
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
The ServSafe program delivers knowledge for food handlers through high quality risk management and food hygiene practices, consolidated by the National Restaurant Association of the United States of America. The aim is simple, to create provide high standards for food handlers internationally through a proven training and examination regime.
Please email us at email@example.com for fees enquiry
To date, more than 5 million food service professionals have received the ServSafe Food Protection Manager certification!
- Certified ServSafe Instructor
- Trained more than 3000 participants in Quick Service Restaurants
- Graduate in Applied Science, majoring in Planting industry and Management