FIRE WARDEN/WATCHMEN COURSE
All staff in every industry, office, warehouse and factory who are appointed as
- fire wardens
- fire watchmen
- fire safety team members or
- security officers
who would like to learn the basics of fire fighting techniques.
- Fire Regulations
- Chemistry of fire and Heat Sources
- Fire Prevention and Suppression Methods
- Fire Evacuation
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Understanding Hot Work Permit procedure(for fire watching)
- Handling of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Fire Fighting
Participants will be given a
Certificate of Completion
and be able to support their role as a company’s fire warden or watchman effectively.
Certification valid for 1 year.
Note: This is NOT the SCDF mandated CERT course. Please refer to our WSQ RFIW course if you require the CERT course that is regulated by SCDF.