Basic traffic control course
Who is this for?
Anyone who needs to work in a traffic management system
What are the main topics of the course?
- Code of Practice for Traffic Control
- Basic Signages and Their Meanings
- Basic Traffic Safety Devices and Their Operations
- Procedures in Laying of Traffic Signages & Devices
- Manual Operated Stop / Go Sign Operating Procedures
Learners will need to pass Written and Practical tests to be competent in this course
Learners are expected to be able to communicate in simple English-WPLN LEVEL 2
Non-native speakers are recommended to take our basic English Test ONLINE HERE
Fees: S$110 (before GST)
Duration: 4 hours
Language: All course materials and tests in basic English
or call 62924804 for further enquiries